Financial Analyst (6 month Contract) – Ref #2022-100
Salary Range: $375 per day. 7.5 hours per day required.
Persons of First Nations ancestry will be given preference (s.16 (1)CHRA
Scope of services:
- Funding applications:
- Work with First Nation Communities to administer funding proposals
- Working with contractors to ensure the delivery of service to First Nation communities conforms to contract and community needs
- Support various projects initiated by the Chief Fiancial Officer
- Writing briefing notes
- Research on available funding applications related to COVID-19 response.
- Provide guidance on applications to applicants in form of templates and liaise with funders.
- Draft applications and obtain approval.
- Submit applications on behalf of applicants after review and approval.
- Provide feedback to applicants on status, response and reporting to applications.
- Review/draft proposals submitted by program managers.
- Perform bulk work on Bank Reconciliations.
- Assist in accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assistance with drafting of agreements.
- Follow up on contracts progress and payment assistance.
- Review of contracts on request.
- As assigned or requested by Finance Controller or Chief Financial Officer.
SLFNHA currently “Strongly Recommends” COVID-19 immunizations and requests your immunization status to be sent to our staff health department if successful in the recruitment process.
Closing Date: January 6, 2023